Large scale combat rules (simplified)
- Each player now would have under their leadership a group of units (up to 20 in the same square)
- A space in combat is now 20m per square (may adjust later if this is problematic)
- Units require a cost per person in the unit.
- All actions simultaneously taken by one side. A combat round takes 6 minutes, as opposed to 6 seconds.
- Leadership – Your skill in leadership determines how many squares away you can actually command your own individual units. Also, any units with skills that the leader has are enhanced towards all units within the leadership range (typically within the same square).
- A unit can contain a cluster of people with different skills. However, the lowest stat across each group is used for each combat stat.
- A player may set up formations for their unit as well. This can make a unit more or less vulnerable against siege weapons and offensive spells, as well as increase or decrease battle statistics.
- The team sets up the order in which players are able to declare their actions.
- Units are detailed as follows: (Health, Damage, Absorption, Movement, Special, Cost)
- Foot Soldiers
o Blademen: 5, 3, 2, 3, +Damage per success against Archers/Axemen, $50
o Axemen: 5, 4, 1, 3, +Damage per success against Archers/Pikeman, $50
o Pikemen: 5, 3, 2, 3, +Damage per success against Archers/Blademen/Cavalry, $60
o Heavy Armor: 6, 3, 3, 2, +Absorption against Archers $75
- Archers: 4, 2, 1, 4, May take aims on a square for extra damage, ranged attack, $50
o Healers: 5, 0, 1, 4, May heal a single adjacent character to full as an action. $150
o Offensive Casters (Unavailable in first fight)
o Communicators: 5, 0, 1, 4, May send messages to other units. $100
o Enchanters: 5, 0, 1, 4, May increase attributes of other units for 3 rounds. $150
o Horse Archers: 5, 2, 2, 6, ranged attacks. $150
o Front Combat Cavalry: 5, 3, 3, 6, may charge through an enemy unit. $100
- Siege Weapons
o Catapults: 4, 4, 2, 1, Damage hits all units in a square. $200
o Trebuchet: 4, 5, 2, 1, Damage hits all units in a square, extended range. $300
o Ballistas: 3, 5, 2, 1, Fires shots in a line, farther than Archer units. Has a chance to hit multiple units in a square. $250